UK Rodder

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPOCK

hello there,
came across the site through a link from another,looks great.
I'm a 40yr old car mechanic,married with 2 kids and a shed full of old car ****.
I currently run a '52 Anglia as a daily and am working on a '36 Austin ruby.
I'm really into trick fabrication work and stuff that has'nt been done before,i like trying to make cool stuff out of crap..
th_IMG_0507.jpg

i bought the Anglia finished but changed just about everything on it..except he colour.
it now runs a late model turbo charged,fuel injected 4 pot..close to 200bhp..makes a great road car and toy at the drags.
th_Rubyatdrags.jpg

this is the Ruby..
th_40600086.jpg

this also runs a late model 4-pot....1400cc to be exact.
http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/spockbrum/th_Ru
byengine.jpg.
this car dates back a few years in the uk but not looking like this....always had more cylinders...hey who cares.
th_drags16_9_0720467.jpg

so to make up for the lack of cylinders a tried to make the interior a bit different.

Welcome to the site Spock. Glad you found us. Really cool cars and that interior looks great!

Welcome to RRR, spock ! Nice pair of rides there. That Ruby would fit in real nice at any place over here.

Welcome to RRR SPOCK.

How far are you from Manchester. My brother-in-law is from there.
If we get round your way I'll look you up.

-Mike-

Hey Spock, glad you found us here. Those are some very cool rides you have there too. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of what your up to. Hmmmm, just noticed your steering wheel is on the wrong side. :eek: :rolleyes:

thanx guys
mike...Manchester is about an hour or so away..if you come over.we'll make the effort..give us some warning and we'll see if anythings goin on..
roddguy....with that chop it don't matter where the steering wheel is..you can't see jack........:D

Another Brit...

Welcome "Mr" Spock, nice to have another Brit around, saying that ALL the guys here a very friendly lot and full of good support and advice you could not ask for a better bunch.

What shows if any do you go to?

biggles
i do the nostagia drags and hot rod drags always..
in 07 i did viva las vegas and bonneville too ..awesome
hopefully do bonneville this year too,the drags and both the nats
gonna be busy...what about you

Hi Spock

Im new to the rod thang but hope to do the nats too and get up to the Ace Cafe in London for a rod nite or two :)

Latest posts

Back