ultimate disapointment

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought i had the best barn find ever. a couple days ago i remembered about this truck i "found" bout 6 years ago..i finally got a hold of the ppl and they said its their sons and hes in iraq...dont think i have ever been this disappointed in my life

Attachments

• 39 front.jpg
    39 front.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 39 front half.jpg
    39 front half.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 39 side.jpg
    39 side.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 32
That is a nice find and a bummer that you can't get it but keep your head up and keep looking. Something will pop up. You might even want to check back in on that one a while later. Maybe the son will let it go when he gets back.

Well, hmm. I find 10 old cars for every single one that the owner will part with and most of them I can't afford anyway. If that is your ultimate disappointment you have a very dismal life ahead of you as a gearhead.
I found in east Texas that any car you could see from an alley or road was either "my daddy bought that new" or an Imona car (Imona fixer up someday)
If it could be bought someone already would have before you came along. That's the sad reality of old cars. But then I also believe that things happen like they are supposed to and you will find the right car/truck/motorcycle/boat whatever, exactly at the right time and it will be the right deal for you. Keep looking, the hunt is half the fun.

Latest posts

Back