ultra-RAT ,Kosmic Komet

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A great looking radical rod. I like the father/son aspect too.

Get ahold of Mark Moriarity in the Twin Cities. Pretty sure he has made bubbles for some of his Roth cars and tribute rods.

we have been to Marks place ,WOW:eek::eek: he has an awsome collection and a super nice guy , he talked about the forms and we got a few hints to correctly build it to not rip the plexi , the one thing that he told my son that really stuck with him was " you haven't built a car, til you built one from nothing" , and he said we were supposed to bring it up when we finish it .

That is one a** kick'n ride. The IFS looks right at home too. Ya see the quads first then notice the susp. Great job, wish my boys lived closer so we could work together. Patiently awaiting more pics pleeeeze.....[P[P[P

Last edited:
This thing is FREAKING COOOOOL!!!!:cool::cool:

Remember, the Large Father blew his own bubbles.... Crap, after all this work so far, melting a little plastic can't be that hard....;)

Looking forward to more as it comes. Great job so far, guys![;)[P

Regards,
Shea:)

stude, where are you? I think Roth would have tipped his hat to your good eye. You could see exactly where to put those fins and at what angle. Perfect! You are a Cadillac artist, sir.
Keep on tinkering.

Latest posts

Back