Un-freaking-believable

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motorhead

I had to fly out to Detroit for business for a couple of days. I flew in on Sunday afternoon and now I'm at the airport waiting for my flight to go back.

The weather was OK on Sunday. It was a bit cold and windy, but not too terrible. Well, I woke up to this on Monday. Un-freaking-believable!! Isn't this the third or fourth week of spring?

I can't wait to get back to Arizona! LOL

parkinglot.jpg

rentalsnow.jpg

What? You think the hotel should have swept the snow off your car? The parking lot wasn't plowed well enough? I'm not sure what your complaint is? [S

I spent most of my life in a mountain valley at 7000 feet above sea level.

I swore I would never live anywhere without snow.

I now live in Louisiana and just like to visit the snow.

I see his point, in AZ it is really warm right now and nice, in Louisiana it has been spring since late January.

Last thing us warm weather folk want is to see snow when we are already used to 80 + degree weather. Much like getting snow and 30 degree temps a day after having a beautiful summer evening barbeque in Iowa. It just sucks!!!!

I was just playin dumb Goose-em. We're all sick of sucky weather here too. We should be hitting 60's by now. Today was a high of 40, rain and 30mph winds. It was a sucky day and that just.... well, sucks!

I keep telling my wife I'm ready to move to a place where they don't know how to drive on snow. :p

Welocme to Michigan.....LOL

After a while you get used to it.... it was 81 degrees last Sunday.... beautiful day...spent the whole day working in the yard....this Sunday...cold and Monday, snow up the wazoo..... at 11am it was 1 1/2 inches deep in the yard, at 1:30 it was gone and the temp was 12 degrees warmer.... welcome to my world......:D

two weeks ago I rode my yamaha R1 to work, when i lfet my house it was 23 when i left work it was a nice ride home at 50 or so.

I was just playin dumb Goose-em. We're all sick of sucky weather here too. We should be hitting 60's by now. Today was a high of 40, rain and 30mph winds. It was a sucky day and that just.... well, sucks!

I keep telling my wife I'm ready to move to a place where they don't know how to drive on snow. :p

In Louisiana that can't even drive on the rain. I shudder to think about these idiots on the snow!!!!

Yeah, just took a look at the weather channel...

Could be worse. We're dealing with tornado warnings for the second time in the past week.

Holy crap..... you guys and the rest of the midwest is getting the crap pounded out of you....nasty weather moving our way.... to the north east.. solid line of thunderstorms and tornado warnings.... :eek: all we have here so far is rain an a bit of wind.....lower eastern Michigan...

drove up to traverse city today, they had 6 inchs of fresh heavy snow on the ground, i dont think the mdot was ready, they had all their old plow trucks out. amazing 2.5 hours north, glad i dont live up there.

My wife wants to move north when I retire....

drove up to traverse city today, they had 6 inchs of fresh heavy snow on the ground, i dont think the mdot was ready, they had all their old plow trucks out. amazing 2.5 hours north, glad i dont live up there.

Me...... I just want it to be warm all the time... guess we'll have to have two places.... one for her and one for me...I say AZ she says. UP.......(upper peninsula that is)....:D

The wife and I went up to the u.p. a few years ago with our bikes and found the mayflys were like hittin a wall, had to pull over and clean my lens to be able to see. she was not impressed with the taste at all.:eek:

Guess you have to aquire a taste for them....lol

The wife and I went up to the u.p. a few years ago with our bikes and found the mayflys were like hittin a wall, had to pull over and clean my lens to be able to see. she was not impressed with the taste at all.:eek:
At least you didn't get pounded by the junebugs.... they are big and heavy..... like getting hit by a rock......
Going north anytime other than summer doesn't thrill me.... wife loves that white stuff..... me...not so much...:(

I actually woek up and had to scrape ice of my freaking windsheild today... such a PITA. Now they are calling for 4-5 days of straight rain and lower then average temperatures. Hopefully it stops snowing sometime around June.

Latest posts

Back