:: Unique 31' Ford Build ::

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Kool :cool: [cl
Didn't like the blingy wheels at the beginning of the thread but, after black powder coating it came together :D
NICE

Rat Rod Test Drive....

Well I just came across this Video we had of Pretty much the 1st time I got to Drive tha Rat... sorry about the Poor Quality...
It was taken before a Car Show in Phoenix, AZ this last February...
Maybe it will hold u guys over til we get a Chance to Shoot some Better video...??

http://youtu.be/A4gzsHZE8eo

I was down in moab this year during the car show doing some rock crawling and happened to pass by this thing going down the main drag, I thought it was the sickest thing I have ever seen. Spent several months trying to find more info on with not much luck since I just got a couple second glance of it as it passed by on the trailer. Last week I happened to be at Top End Performance, local maching shop in Grand Junction, and there's a Street Trucks mag on the counter that I decided to flip though and low and behold this bad ass thing is one of the featured rigs. I got to reading and and realized you live just a couple minutes from me! hahaha, small world. This thing is by far the coolest rat rod/hot rod I've ever seen. After I finish my new rock crawler a 30/31 build will be next!

I was down in moab this year during the car show doing some rock crawling and happened to pass by this thing going down the main drag, I thought it was the sickest thing I have ever seen. Spent several months trying to find more info on with not much luck since I just got a couple second glance of it as it passed by on the trailer. Last week I happened to be at Top End Performance, local maching shop in Grand Junction, and there's a Street Trucks mag on the counter that I decided to flip though and low and behold this bad ass thing is one of the featured rigs. I got to reading and and realized you live just a couple minutes from me! hahaha, small world. This thing is by far the coolest rat rod/hot rod I've ever seen. After I finish my new rock crawler a 30/31 build will be next!

Welcome to RRR Wrecker!! and thanks for taking interest... Such a Fun Way of Life, cant wait to see what you will come up with!!

Hey S.C., Could you tell me what model of front air bag you used? how you like or don't like. What changes if any?

Thanks,Rex

Sure thing...
I used the RideTech 7000 Series Shockwaves...
they have 15 Adjustable settings for Ride quality in the built in Shock...and I Absolutely LOVE THEM!! They ride Smooth, and are built to Last!!!

MY GOD this truck is sick!! Stumbled across this when I googled "bobber trucks". A ton of awesome fab work and ingenuity (spelling?) In this build. Is the builder/owner still on here?

Latest posts

Back