Up here in Washington and new to Rat rods!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

latahmotors

Hi guys,
I've been working on old cars and trucks since I was thirteen. My first truck I ever bought was a 1948 Canadian Fargo half-ton. I still have it!:) I run a little auto repair shop and work on classics in my spare time. I'm in the process of restoring a '65 Ford Fairlane w/ 289. My newest project though is a rat rod out of a '41 GMC cab and '46 dodge frame. I'm not new to the mechanic portion of the process but, the customizing and modifying is new to me. I'll post pics of my project soon. Thanks for letting me introduce myself.

No...., Thank You, and a fine introduction it is too. Welcome to the site. Looking forward to the pictures. hang around here a little, and you will be Customizing, and modifying like you never would have guessed.
Glad you found us.

Welcome!!!

LM.
Welcome to the forum & we're definitely gonna wanna see some fotos of u're truck! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Thanks for the welcome! I will try and take the camera to work and snap some pics. I'll be asking alot of questions so, be prepared. This is an adventure for this greasemonkey.

Hey cycledog, you out to swing by my shop and let me know what you think. When you first come into Latah going south on Highway 27 I'm on the left. But, I'm sure you knew that.

Will do. Thanks for the invite. Theres guy that has stopped by my house and got some things off of a 66 cuda parts car I have. Thought for sure he said he lived in Latah. Sound familiar?

Welcome to RRR, latahmotors. No shortage of knowledge on the customizung aspect. Enough has been said about pics. Tho, as you can probably tell already, we like pictures here.

Latest posts

Back