Ute

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elky!!!

I seen reports that GM is thinkin' about resurrecting the Elky!!! That would b sweet... somethin' like this is probably what they were referring to!!!

BoB

I can't believe there's a thread titled "ute". Only the Aussies usually know what they are lol.

That Holden concept might possibly be the best looking concept car that I've ever seen. Too bad that it was never actually intended for production though. I've been lusting after that car for a while.

I can't believe there's a thread titled "ute". Only the Aussies usually know what they are lol.

That Holden concept might possibly be the best looking concept car that I've ever seen. Too bad that it was never actually intended for production though. I've been lusting after that car for a while.
Yeah, I've had it for my desktop off and on for over a year since I first discovered it. It comes in second only to Cadzilla for that style of car.

They are the same blokes that built a clandestine 2 door Commodore which was discovered in a corner under a sheet during a visit by Bob Lutz.....that car went into production to become YOUR Pontiac GTO:D

As for the utes, there's plenty of 18 year old apprentice plumbers wrapping them around traffic poles on a pretty regular basis:rolleyes:
They've been making utes in Australia since 1937;)

Latest posts

Back