Vacation to Tennessee

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiny1

Callin' him Tiny is like callin' Dirty Harry a bea
The wife an i took the old hotrod for a trip too Tennessee last week. We had a great time the truck did great but was a little rough on my old bones riding that far in one day. We left the Redneck Rumble and went to Pigeon Forge Tn and spent a couple days riding in the smokies even rode over to Cherokee North Carolina an cruised around. The only trouble we had was it rained on us pretty much all week. We put a total of 1596 miles on the old truck.

Here is a few pics from cades cove in the smokies

Attachments

• 100_0613.jpg
    100_0613.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 100_0564.jpg
    100_0564.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 100_0532.jpg
    100_0532.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_0625.jpg
    100_0625.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 100_0631.jpg
    100_0631.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 20
Cool truck Tiny! Bet ya had a good time. How about a kidney belt for those long rides? I still ride a 48 rigid frame Harley, so I wear a belt and it does help. Just a thought.:D.........CR

That's a heck of a trip. Nice scenery. Too bad about all the rain. We could some of that here. You have my admiration for driving your rod that far on a trip.

Tiny that truck is still just too cool to me..
I've been to all those places when I was a kid, on vacation, Beautiful scenery everywhere you look.

Thanks for shareing pics with us.

Thanks guys that is one the prettiest places I've ever seen. I went there when i was a kid many many years ago lol We had a wonderful time just didn't have enough time to see it all.

Flatbroke i was had intended on calling you when i came through Montgomery i found out i had left my phone book at home with your number in it, Catch ya next time.

dude that is so cool!!! i like to see guys drive their piles around way cool!!!! beautiful country out there, i need to get to that side of the country been stuck here in az most my life, but this place has its nice spots too!

Sounds like a good time was had but i know about the rain stuff ,seems like thats ussually the way that it goes.but at least i bet there was less trafic to deal with.

Great pics, I see those places almost every weekend.:D Its great that you drive it and arnt afraid to. So many people trailer ther rods and drine it around the parking lot to the show. I have about 9500 miles on mine and drive it all the time.
Tim

Thanks guys Were looking forward to doing it again it is truly a beautiful state. I would like to do the trip later in the year to see the fall colors.
maybe next year :)

Yep we live here, it is beautiful. Next time you or anyone os in Pigeon Forge look us up. Here is my old bucket in Cades Cove.
cadescove1.jpg

RPM wished i had known it would have been more fun with a couple of hotrods cruising around in cades cove :O)

Flatbroke will yall be making your way down for cruisin the coast?

We have 3 big runs here. The NSRA Nats South, the Shades and the Grand. Surely you guys can make it to one of them. Come see us.....we'll give you a down home welcome.

Shakey

Latest posts

Back