Vette

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I willl admit I have drank large quanties of adult beverages and yes I have done dumb things.....But I dont think they have that much in my state for me to do this thing as this subject has.:D Do you suppose they amount he is asking is to recovery some of the medical expenses he has incurred after his wife found out what he had been doing to her vette in the shop for the past month?:eek::eek:

Wow... Kinda funny how everyone goes from "It's your car, build it how you want" to flaming and slamming when it's something outside of this realm. Would you all be so judgemental if this was a vehicle presented by a new forum member doing an intro?

Trust me I think it is dumb, but then again I think a mid-50's truck cab with no fenders is pretty goofy looking too. A good example of things going too far...

stupid car

:cool:That car woul be slammed on any forum ,even the crusher would probably puke it back out.:cool: Call it what you want,but not a hotrod not a ratrod and definitely not a custom.

Maybe someone will buy it and dismantle it so no one can be traumatized by that pic again!!:D

The Dodge clip just don't look right. Needs a clip that the rad. grill is not higher than the fenders. I do like the chevolay tail gate and box rails tho. And check out the the dr. door , swing it open and there's a STOP sign .

Did not sell (reserve not met) so it's still up for grabs. Had 9 bids up to 5900. Someone should buy this just to straighten it out.

Wow... Kinda funny how everyone goes from "It's your car, build it how you want" to flaming and slamming when it's something outside of this realm. Would you all be so judgemental if this was a vehicle presented by a new forum member doing an intro?

Trust me I think it is dumb, but then again I think a mid-50's truck cab with no fenders is pretty goofy looking too. A good example of things going too far...

For the most part this forum is very supportive, but I can think of a couple of occasions where really bad projects were bashed and as a result, the owner tweaked the design and built a much safer/more attractive vehicle. It's all in how the owner receives the critisism.

That said.

I think if a guy showed up here with that, maybe we would be a bit "softer", but also our parental instincts will kick in and try to teach him/her of the error of their ways and teach them.

That said, just like our children, we want them and enccurage them to find their way, and be themselves. But, when they do go too far astray, we'll go get them and bring them back..

just saying.. ;)

As ugly as it is..

It doesn't shock me too much it had bids on it. I mean, there IS a vette in there, and not to mention some cool sheet metal on it. If someone would be giving one away, or cheap I would take it, dismember it, use the running gear in a rod, especially the IRS, find a period truck cab & chassis to match up with the sheet metal, and you'll be onto something.. So, even IT has some value, and not completely worthless.

Latest posts

Back