vice president!!!check it out!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burns5150

hey boys,not that im all in to politics and all....but...looks like one of the vice presidents could be a "cougar"...(cougar;noun:....older female who is powerful and has the ability to charm and intice men,both young and old,attractive and classy.)...gov.sarah palin from alaska.....makes my want to keep up with politics more than i do! serious note:seems to have a good background,cross your fingers......

Good thing you explained what a "cougar" was, for minute there I thought you ment, mountain lion, or puma. Nothing worse than pumas in the cravases.

Not meaning to spark any battles one way or another, simply an observation. This is really a very unique election we are seeing...........and I think it is cool as h***!!! If someone would have told us a few years ago we would be seeing a time in our history when one party had a black man running against a woman for that parties nomination, and that the Republican party, which has traditionally been pretty, well....."traditional", would have the candidate for President choose a woman to run as VP, we wouldn't have thought it was possible.

Regardless of how we feel about the candidates and their qualifications, you have to admit this is pretty impressive that this country has taken this kind of leap forward. There are some who say this will not be a good thing, but people said the same thing when blacks and women were allowed to vote, or attend schools. So far the world hasn't come to an end through those changes, and I don't think we will see any harm come from the things we are seeing happen this time, either.

Like I said, this wasn't meant to stir any pots, just an observation that we are all living through something that is sure to become an historic time in America. I for one like it.

Don

images1.jpg
.... got to say guys,not very political,but i do like mccains choices!!

Sorry guys can't take McCain seriously here in UK as McCains is a brand of frozen french fry :p

But then again Mrs Palin is one hot potato! :D

this year is going to very interesting politically...good luck guy the choice is yours.

images1.jpg
.... got to say guys,not very political,but i do like mccains choices!!

She does have that "I'm gonna punish you" look. You know, in a good way. :D Thank you Ma'am, may I have another?:D

Even though Mc Cain is no longer a maverick and her radical abortion stand is too much for my tastes. What was Naders platform this time? No new Corvairs:rolleyes:

hey boys,not that im all in to politics and all....but...looks like one of the vice presidents could be a "cougar"...(cougar;noun:....older female who is powerful and has the ability to charm and intice men,both young and old,attractive and classy.)...gov.sarah palin from alaska.....makes my want to keep up with politics more than i do! serious note:seems to have a good background,cross your fingers......

I just read that desciption, never heard the term used but being a decade older than her and having had the pleasure of being quite close to a few "cougers" I will say they are capable of doing things that 25 year olds never even dreamed of.
Being aquainted with Mrs. Palin in an honor. She no doubt has enemys in Alaska but I never met one, she is very adored by her people. She don't take no crap from the good ol boys either.

I just read that desciption, never heard the term used but being a decade older than her and having had the pleasure of being quite close to a few "cougers" I will say they are capable of doing things that 25 year olds never even dreamed of.
Being aquainted with Mrs. Palin in an honor. She no doubt has enemys in Alaska but I never met one, she is very adored by her people. She don't take no crap from the good ol boys either.
from the short amount of things i've seen about her,i see what you say to be true....i bet she is going to be a "firecracker"and i cant wait to see more and more,im a fan already!!

Latest posts

Back