Violators Car Show...Hamburg, PA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoddingRon

A man in his natural habitat....a Studebaker
It was a one day show. Good bands. Cool cars....but it was to damn hot for this fat old man to stick around all day. Unlike all yall southerners, 80 plus on the first day of May is just wrong. Anyway..............Lots o' pics to follow.

P5019266.jpg

P5019268.jpg

P5019289.jpg

P5019252.jpg

P5019257.jpg

P5019369.jpg

P5019365.jpg

P5019357.jpg

P5019374.jpg

And last but not least....Someone actually looking at my Studebaker....yeah ok he's a member of the car club I belong to and he was showing his son....but at least someone was looking at it

P5019325.jpg

Cool pics Ron! Thanks... The model A in the 1st pic does it for me![cl Ratzilla is owned by one of our members! Maybe he'll come forward...:D That's the rat that the owner let my 8 year old sit in at a local cruize, while the big buck cars were panicking when he went near them[S..Boy couldn't get that grin off his face for hours!!! I love the kickstand..CR

The note he (Ratzilla) laid on his seat about it being a rat and it was finished was in response to another vehicle have a note saying it's not a rat rod...just not finished. I like ther Ratzilla version much better

Thanks for the photos RoddingRon. I would think that plenty of folks would look at that Stude of yours. It's not something that you see every day. It's nice to see it out and about after all the work. Ratzilla is owned by member LuckyFastEddie but I haven't seen him around for a while.

Thanks for takin' us along, Ron. Lots of nice looking rides. Good to see the Stude out & about.

Thanks for the photos RoddingRon. I would think that plenty of folks would look at that Stude of yours. It's not something that you see every day. It's nice to see it out and about after all the work. Ratzilla is owned by member LuckyFastEddie but I haven't seen him around for a while.

Wonder where he is?...CR

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back