Virtual Wall Of All Those Lost During The Viet Nam War

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ascenttm

Virtual Wall Of All Those Lost During The Viet Nam War . . .

This even lets you click on a person and read about them. Very touching.

I will bet everyone on the mailing list will know someone who is on the Wall................

Someone spent a lot of time on this and it is truly remarkable
Someone sent me the link below which is a virtual wall of all
those lost during the Viet Nam war with the names, bio's and
other information on our lost comrades. It is a very interesting
link, and those who served in that timeframe and lost friends
or family can look them up on this site. Pass it on to other
veterans who you think would like this.

First click on a state......then when it opens a city .........and names.......
then it should show you a picture of the person or at least his bio and medals......

http://www.virtualwall.org/iStates.htm

THanks for posting. Brought some tears to my eye, But be able to read what happen to some of my buddies brings closure.

Wow thats awesome. I found my uncle on there. The info isnt correct. His body wasnt ever found. They brought back his boots and tags. That was all they found.

Thanks for the post. I really hope to see the real thing

Thanks for that link. I've never been to the memorial in DC but years ago they had a small scale version at a local cemetery. I have 4 friends and a couple of casual acquaintances on that wall. Seeing your friends and former high school buddies names on that wall is really a very sobering experience.

Here's a related link.

http://www.roskamdogtag.com/recipients.asp

A visit to the Wall in DC is a very powerful and moving experience . Impossible to not get "wet eyes". next best thing to a live visit is listening to the Possum ( George Jones ) sing 50 thousand names on the wall . A real tear jerker for sure .

Latest posts

Back