VW hot rod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougnDog

Here's a VW project that I started a couple of years ago, that I've decided to sell, out of energy I have ended up with too many projects and I hate to see them sit. I would dam near give them away to someone who will finish them than let them sit......I hate people :mad:who sit on rod material for years pretending that they will get of their A$$es and build them. in most cases they rust away waiting.
this VW has a full frame, front engine. I intended to put a 20R Toyota engine and 5 sp trans in it. the chassis is done. the sheet metal on the body has to be finshed. I have a good running Isuzu with a 4 sp I used for a mock up that goes with it. I have all the parts to finish it.
I put it on Craigslist here in Sacramento for $800.00 in the hopes some young guy wanted a project. ( I do my best to get young guys to get off the video games and try their hand at building hot rods) with my grand sons it a uphill battle.:( anyway you know someone that would like let me know.....
DougnSweetpea

Attachments

• IMAG0457.JPG
    IMAG0457.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMAG0455.JPG
    IMAG0455.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMAG0456.JPG
    IMAG0456.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 76
  • IMAG0458.JPG
    IMAG0458.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 82
  • IMAG0460.JPG
    IMAG0460.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMAG0461.JPG
    IMAG0461.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 86
What a Deal

I can't beleave no one is taking that off your hands, i'll look around so.cal. for a deserving youngster.
Two month ago i would come and gave you $1000, my daughter wanted to start another father/daughter project either VW or El Camino and the camino came along first.
Good luck
Thanks for attempting to pass it forward. [cl

That is a great price for what you are getting!
Its a shame most people want to live on the computer / video game, rather than in real life where you actually build something with your own two hands..

Latest posts

Back