Wadup From Virginia

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fwak1234

Well new to the scene but hopin to build my first rat this spring or this summer. Lookin to do a chevy (30's) coupe with 383 and turbo 350 tranny to make my new daily and sell the **** I drive now. Wanna only have 6-8"s of glass and make my own frame and plan to do all myself and maybe a little help from a few buddies and you guys. I work full-time as a tech/manager and am a full time student for automotive. I'm 20 and love the old skool stuff so yea figured rattin would be for me. So yea just sayin hey I'll be around the forum a lot and hopefully will be postin up about my project that I'll hopefully soon to start.

LATA

welcome to 3 R,,

Attachments

• warning.jpg
    warning.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 9
Welcome!!! Glad you could join us! I`m looking forward to your build and glad to see your enthusiasm!

Got some good new from craigslist post i made here in rva....Guy has a 53 chevy running full truck for 900$ and also has 2 5 window chevy coupes waitin on a price for those....if the price is right ima buy all three screw it ya know...but ya should be starting my project soon I hope....Figure I could use the truck for my build and sell EVERYTHING i don't want (which would prolly be a lot), and use that to finance the build/pay back for the purchase of the truck. OH BONUS just remembered he already has the title for it.....

Latest posts

Back