Washington state columbia basin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

He talks to the tiki gods!
I am looking for people interested in Hot Rods. More specifically people into the custom car culture. When I refer to the custom car culture I refer to cars from the pages of Ol Skool Rods and Car Kulture De Lux Low rider magazine etc.

I recently attended the 4th of July car show at track and I found a group of guys with Rat Rods and I found that they were easy to talk to, enthusiastic about their rides and obviously into cars.

I also attended the Billet proof car show and lamented the fact that there does to seem to be anything like that here in the Columbia Basin.

I am putting the post out there to find people that are into Rat Rods, Hot Rods, Low riders, and other period correct hot rods from the 50 and 60s. Rockabilly music, tattoos, pin ups etc etc. I would like to organize a car show that would include these elements.

I am not a shop owner looking to promote my business with your car. I am not looking to make any money, but would like to raise money for a worthy cause. (which cause? You tell me?) im just a guy who loves cars and likes to hang out with like minded people.

Before I do that I would like to talk with the people that are in the community that are into rat rods and see what they would want in a car show. I do not want to organize a car show and then try to get people to come to it, rather I would like to find the people first and with input organize a car show.

If you are into hot rods, rat rods, volksrods, period correct low riders, and bombers, and would like to see a back street style car show here in the Columbia Basin, then I want to talk with you.

Again I want to stress that I am not with any chamber of commerce, and I am not a professional show promoter. I am also not posting this to try to make a buck.

Please drop me a line at
[email protected]
thanks

rat rod, lowrider, hot rod, chopper, VW, volksrod, car show, rockabilly, old school, tattoo

Basin rats

Hey Pablo, sounds like a good plan to me. I agree with you on rats showing a big interest in this area. I would love to see a new style of car show. Keep us posted on your efforts.

Dude, you kmow I'm in!

i've been wantimg to do somethimg like this for a few years now. Matt Gole and I have discussed it more than a few time as well. I'm even willimg to have it @ my place.

Regards,
Mike

P.S. You need to stop by and check out the progress on my '36.
I have you cell# fom a while back, is it still the same one?

Hey Pablo, sounds like a good plan to me. I agree with you on rats showing a big interest in this area. I would love to see a new style of car show. Keep us posted on your efforts.

Farmer, i don't thimk we've ever met.
i'm out of Pasco and would also like to like to meet some more local rat nuts.

sounds like a good idea, i wish i was closer i would volunteer my time...

i hope it all works out for ya, let us in on the details if ya get one set up...
post it fer sure

They do several benefit car shows at local churches around here that are pretty well attended & raise $$$ for the food bank etc! Good luck!

BoB

Cad man, my cell in the same, drop me a line, Im wokring nights right now, been spending a lot of time down at Twisted tattoo, working on my tattoo skills. always looking for victims er uh FRIENDS to practice on. LOL

Pablo

Dude, you kmow I'm in!

i've been wantimg to do somethimg like this for a few years now. Matt Gole and I have discussed it more than a few time as well. I'm even willimg to have it @ my place.

Regards,
Mike

P.S. You need to stop by and check out the progress on my '36.
I have you cell# fom a while back, is it still the same one?

Cad man, my cell in the same, drop me a line, Im wokring nights right now, been spending a lot of time down at Twisted tattoo, working on my tattoo skills. always looking for victims er uh FRIENDS to practice on. LOL

Pablo

I'll try to get ahold of you in the next few days Pablo.:cool:

Latest posts

Back