We appreciate your vote!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.Z.Rat

Our family has been chosen as a finalist in the Smucker's Uncrustables Unstoppable Family Photo Contest! To enter, we submitted a photo and caption to show how Uncrustable Sandwiches were part of our unstoppable family. The winner of the contest wins a family vacation!

We are a farming family, so our picture captured us taking a break during harvest time to eat a quick snack. Our caption was, "uncrustables feed us, so we can help feed America!"

Everyone can vote once a week until March 6, 2013. By voting, you are entered in a drawing to win a coupon for a free box of uncrustables!

We appreciate all of your votes!!!!

Here is the link to vote...
http://www.smuckersuncrustables.com/promotions

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 56
Good luck hope you win...
on a side note... with $6 gallon milk who would have thought there was a market for pre made peanut butter and jelly sammiches [dr

(just a side joke here let's not get off kilter into gun control rants)...
I suppose with the current arguments against the 2nd amendment.. only the authorities will be properly armed to remove the crust from the bread and apply the spread [P

By the way.....

What the heck is an UNCRUSTABLE???? Sandwichs made with the crust cut off the bread?? [S...or is this a Pauly Shore...."The son in law" farm thing...lol

I googled it Sarge and yup... they are PBJ sammiches with the crust off and pinched around the edge like only the fingers of Chinese school children can do best.... they lick the edges to make them stick. It might seem like they are slave laboring the kids but they do get to nibble all those crusts around the edge... I’ve heard it's quite refreshing.
The earthworms they hold in their mouth generates the sticky substance thaaaaaat holds the edge together.
If you were to ask nestle or whoever makes these they will just tell you it's an ancient Chinese secret

Makes me want to grab a PBJ right now.....NOT!!!

I googled it Sarge and yup... they are PBJ sammiches with the crust off and pinched around the edge like only the fingers of Chinese school children can do best.... they lick the edges to make them stick. It might seem like they are slave laboring the kids but they do get to nibble all those crusts around the edge... I’ve heard it's quite refreshing.
The earthworms they hold in their mouth generates the sticky substance thaaaaaat holds the edge together.
If you were to ask nestle or whoever makes these they will just tell you it's an ancient Chinese secret

I'm was buying the first part right up to the Chinese School Children ...LOL.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to vote. I have to tell you that this is the doings of our youngest daughter(Jenna) . Last fall during harvest she calls up & tells us to stay in the field but didn't tell us why. So around 5:00 the rest of the family shows up for a picture.

Torch, you crack me up!

Thanks Again!

Latest posts

Back