Well Fellas, Here She Is!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piewagn

Those of you that have been following this project know how special it is to me. Well, today I got her on all fours, and she is mostly done!! She just needs to be wired and plumbed. I got goose bumps and a little foggy. I can't wait to fire her up. It has been a labor of love, and without the help of my good friend Bobby Z., this would have taken much longer. You can't ask for a better friend! He's had his Porky Pig hat on today, that's when he means business, we got alot accomplished today. So, here she is!!

Attachments

• aa64.jpg
    aa64.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 37
  • aa65.jpg
    aa65.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 12
  • aa66.jpg
    aa66.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 20
  • aa67.jpg
    aa67.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 41
  • aa68.jpg
    aa68.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 19
Man, you really did a fine job! Great vision to build it the way you did. It is truly unique.

Thanks Guys!! It was a real struggle at times! Loads of anxiety. I will get pics of the interior as soon as I detail the car, it's a little dirty, and there are still some parts boxes inside. I still have to stain the new floorboards and install them. Here's a couple more photos. I will have video when I fire her up!!

Attachments

• aa72.jpg
    aa72.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 18
  • aa73.jpg
    aa73.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 23
looks great! i can only imagine how good it feels to own such a nice project!

a really, really nice A c-dan ya got there....and a fresh style of build too

that is 1 sweet ride ,great job!

Thanks Wildcat! When I am completely done, I'll finally have some time to check out everyone elses rides. I'm especially interested in finishing up reading Gastricks Hemi thread. Between the car, the Grandkids, the house, and the band, I really haven't had time for much else. But, now I can finally relax a little bit.

There is a story that goes with the car. This car was originally a Utah car. My late Sister inlaw bought it years ago after it had migrated to California. I was visiting California from Pa. and went with her when she bought it. I drove it back to Orange County for her that day. On the way home, we stopped at a vintage clothing store, where she bought several outfits to wear while driving the car. She died from cancer a year later. When she passed, it was willed to my Pop, my Brother wanted nothing to do with it. It was shipped to the Delaware beach, where my parents have retired to. That was almost 20yrs ago. My father and I drove the **** outta this car and wore it out. Pop is pushing 80, and has slowed down considerably. He rescenty gave the car to me, so it was shipped up here to Pa.

Elizabeth was her name, so I found a pinstriper to paint her name on it . I'm sure she would approve!!

It looks great! I am happy to see how well it turned out as I am sure you are too. Its going to be a fun car to cruise in and right in time for summer

Latest posts

Back