well, i am moving...........

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getcarter

for those of you that know i am in al asad, iraq. today i got a promotion and will be moving to tikrit, iraq. yes you may all know that this is the birth place of the great sodamn insane, seriously though i am just excited and wanted to share with all of you guys and gals. so i may not be on for a bit but no fear i will be back. and i will be taking my trip to the down under at the end of the month and hopefully while i am down there i can catch a shot of the elusive rat rod.............:eek:

from what i here it is suppoesed to be fairly quite there. after being in fallujah though it won't be anything i have not heard before. my plan is to get the biggest softball mit i can find and run around catching morters..lol..

if it's safer then congrats for sure! stay safe and we'll wait to hear from you again! oh, by the way guys, his avatar is staying at my place while he moves...i'll take real good care of it :D

Be safe, Carter. I'm sure it's a lot different than when my son was in Tikrit when they found Hussein.

don't worry guys, i have not left yet and i will not be gone from here long, i just need to get settled in there and shortly after i get my R&R. whatever you guys do............ don't let the avitar fool around on me..lol.. i will be in and out but I'LL BE BACK!

the governator!

Gov,
We'll definitely be waiting to hear from u! Have fun on R&R... but don't they frive on the wrong side of the road down under?!?! ; - >

BoB

well i am not sure how they frive but i do know that they drive on the wrong side of the road..lol..

oh yeah, i plan on getting a video of the toilets flushing backwards too, empty toilet that is.

Latest posts

Back