well its looking bad

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pegasus

I can find a vin for my willys the way I see it i have 3 options
1.sell the cab and bed
2.buld it as a s10 framed v8 willys dragster
3.mud bogger

what do you think could pull the most profit so that i can find another rig to buld

Don't know what your regulations are for Ohio, but can you build it as a S10 with a Willy's body? Do you have a "kit" vehicle designation available? Can you buy or build your own "kit frame and components" and add the Willy's body as the donor car? I don't know your State rules, so I'm just throwing some ideas out there.

did you try one of those guys that sells the old ownerships, I got mine here in ontario from a guy, he has pretty well everthing for any make and model.
Otherwise cant you go thru one of those title companies that buy you vehicle, register it and sell it back to you?

Otherwise cant you go thru one of those title companies that buy you vehicle, register it and sell it back to you?

Most any title company will have to have the original VIN # & plate to be able to process the paperwork. You could always "find" a VIN plate off another cab! Did I say that??? :confused: I could NEVER actually condone such a thing!!! :D

Most any title company will have to have the original VIN # & plate to be able to process the paperwork. You could always "find" a VIN plate off another cab! Did I say that??? :confused: I could NEVER actually condone such a thing!!! :D

ohio doesnt have title companys its all ran by the state

ohio doesnt have title companys its all ran by the state

Niether does most states. It's all done by mail. Alabama, Maine, and maybe a few others do though and believe me a lot of non Alabama and Maine builders have used them over the years. It's getting really harder to do nowadays. Expensive too! You pay them - they get the registration for you - then you title it in your state. A lot of states won't take these types of titles but there again a lot of states still do. I know Tennessee does. There again Ohio may not??? :confused:

Glad it's not my problem! [cl

T1

IN ALABAMA THERE NO TItles for anything older than a 75. i can sell cars after i get them registered, and they give me a paper that states that alabama does not require title for older than 75 its a bindind contract, other states have to take it, the only problem is if you dont have a vin number plate, but here you can use the motor number or put a plate on it with correct year codes and a serial number its excepted , if they inspect it its ok as long as it the same as the bill of sell , taht makes it leagal for other states as long as you have those too things, and a friend in the dmv to get you around .

Latest posts

Back