Went &looked at Rod projects today-wanna C some pics?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never been a huge fan of '50 Chryslers but that two-tone one does something for me. Seems to be in pretty good shape.

yES i AGREE. i FELT THE SAME WAY ABOUT THAT CAR. iTS A LONG 2 DOOR, BUT IN TWO TONE, VERY COOL. iT ACTUALLY MAY BE VERY NICE IN A TWO TONE BURGUNDY AND SILVER OR GRAY OR A TWO TONE CHRUSLER SILVER AND CHRYSLER GRAY TWO TONE, VERY CLASSY, DONE CORRECTLY.

rumblon

Thanks

Thanks for sharing - looks like some solid, and fairly complete cars there. Gives us easterners hope that there is some good iron still left!

440shorty

Too bad I'm not in the market - I like the '56 Savoy.

If this a 39 New Yorker, you better buy it up quick.
DSCF6418.JPG

There were only a handfull of NewYorkers built in 39, and only 4 exist today known in the USA. It is a very rare ride to own.:eek::D:cool:

Maximo

Never been a huge fan of '50 Chryslers but that two-tone one does something for me. Seems to be in pretty good shape.

I feel the same way about this car---KEEP LOOKIN AT IT AND THINKING. However I am so weak but have learned that every $$ I spend on another project, means that dollar wont go into one of 5 cars all ready sitting here.

Dave

Latest posts

Back