What am I going to do with this one?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue

Still not finished with the 66, or the 55, but picked up another project this morning for $100

37 Ford Tudor Trunk Back Sedan.. well, part of it.. Got the body, doors, dash, front fenders, and spare trunk lid..

Going to try to stick the front doors in later today, square up the body, and come up with a plan for this..

Chopped, sectioned, low? how about a low riding 4x4? I don't know yet

Start1_zpsikiu2dmr.jpg

Start2_zpsdt2bwpza.jpg

WOW... you stole that one! Love it!!! I have a picture somewhere that used something like that... I'll try to find it!

BoB

Hummmn, North Carolina, 37 Ford Tudor.......How about a NASCAR style street race car? Sorta like Skull's DeSoto, 37 Grill, push bars front and back, no fenders, wide tires, small block with roadster style headers....

All good ideas, I like that one you posted Toad.

I love the gauges in this thing.
I think they may have been a bit optimistic with the 100mph speedometer back then, lol

Gauges_zpsbswyasen.jpg

All are cool ideas.

I just got my steel in to build my frame..

I thought about a few ideas, and am now tossing around the idea of low, on airbags
sitting 1" off the ground deflated.. Thought about some tall wide white walls,
but damn they are expensive.. based on price I am thinking running some old school military tires..

Still don't know..

humm_zpsdcrzhnhj.jpg

i know the one is a 35 but it is to show a hot rod style.

Attachments

• fenderless-37.jpg
    fenderless-37.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 17
  • edspt2037.jpg
    edspt2037.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 21
I do like that second one, though from what I have gathered, he shortened the car too.

I do like the idea of street legal vintage race car would be cool too though

44small_zpsslvzvxav.jpg

Yeah
A yard full of partially finished crap ain't no fun.
Focus on one and make a cool car

I have been driving the hell out of the truck.
It's about done other than some windows in the doors and a wiper motor.
(and a new gasket for the rear window, I ripped it trying to install it)

Bumper_zpsbu9zaitd.jpg

The Mustang, is one I don't plan on keeping..
I am getting back to finishing up all the welding.
I have an engine and transmission lined up, then its bolting on a bunch of new crap and selling it..

SideCloser1_zpszxkpihtx.jpg

I already ordered and received some frame material for this 37. I have a spare rear end, and engine...
I would like to get it into a roller for cheap, then I can decide on selling it or not.

You done real good, seen a 50's chev truck in Tenn. for $500. There wasn't enough left of it to do anything with. Of course it had Rat Rod project on the 4 sale sign.

Latest posts

Back