what did i find?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CROMAN69Z28

found this while walking a tract of clear cut timber. what year is it? its all there except the hood. the flat head is even in the bed but the crank is gone and pan has been off for a long time.

Attachments

• ford truck1.jpg
    ford truck1.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 202
  • ford truck3.jpg
    ford truck3.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 139
all i can say is 48-50 ford f-1 .......i personally can't get ya any closer than that--there aren't alot of differences on those 3 years......
def. been there for a while!!!:D

Did you look up in the tree for tthe hood? [S

Like the scatter shot on the door. Would make a great rat.

all sound like great ideas. is everyone in agreeance that its a 48-51 f-100? the man that owns the property (400+ acres) is letting me bow hunt it. im going to see what he wants for the truck today.

Ask about a title~ [P Title alone is worth $150[cl...anyway thats what I will pay for an open title signed in the correct place[dr

48 - 50 f1

Yep cut the tree mill it into planks for the bed! As for the motor, is it a inline 6 or v8? If its a 6 let me know if it has any parts left with it as i am a using a 50 flat 6 in mine. any way you put it you found one heck of a great truck!.. Keep the tree!

52 fordman

RUST NEVER SLEEPS

Latest posts

Back