What do you think of this? (my photoshop)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue

I just did this for a fun no prizes contest I cam up with this morning on another photography/photoshop site I belong to..
(jump down for the photoshoped pics)

I believe the best way to get better at something is to try new things, and to just do it..

I need a little motivation to get me back playing with photoshop stuff so..

If you're interested I am going to photoshop this photo this week, and I'll post my finished product Friday..

This should be a nice large photo for everyone to work with and it has a nice blank background so you should be able to isolate the car and drop it into a nice setting

If anyone else would like to play, please use the same photo and post your final product anytime between now and Friday..
(Please resize your post to 800/600 pixels when posting)

Have Fun :D

http://www.seriouswheels.com/2008/2008-Dodge-Magnum-SRT8-Side-Angle-1280x960.htm

Here's what I just came up with.. I'm going to try something extreme with it tomorrow.. if it comes out good I'll post it, untill then what do you think of this one?

There are a Ton of subtle changes, like resized mirrors, raked the windshield, lowered the roof, filled the body seams, reshaped the scoop, etc..

They show up a lot better in the full size version, but this will have to do for now :p

Here's the before
MagnumB4800.jpg

and here's the after
MagnumAT3800.jpg

Nice!
I’d say you’ve got a good handle on using the program.
I’ve got it loaded on my computer, but when I play around with it, I get frustrated pretty quickly :cool:.

Nice!
I’d say you’ve got a good handle on using the program.
I’ve got it loaded on my computer, but when I play around with it, I get frustrated pretty quickly :cool:.

Thanks guys :)

I know what you mean chop, I had it on my computer for over a year before I actually sat down and did some beginner tutorials, before that I couldn't do a damn thing with it, lol..
I used to use paint shop pro before this, so I knew kind of what to do, just not how to do it with photoshop.
I have taken quite a break from it, si I am trying to get myself back into playing with it for fun.

Latest posts

Back