What does a Rat Rodder look like? Show us your mug shot!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and my now 10 month old daughter :)
photo-2290.jpg

And me and the dog
photo-73.jpg

photo-72.jpg

And me and the lady before heading out to celebrate 2014 last night. I don't ever dress up, so this was an occasion :)

photo-74.jpg

This one is from the early part of 2012....I was about 3/4 of the way done with my "PILE"...a 1947 Willys Jeep....it is now done (no paint of course) and I have moved onto a 1960-62 Willys truck cab on a 1991 S10 running gear...

This is my pit crew, Sophie the cat....when the weather is nice she comes out and hangs out with me...

Old and smelly...both me and my projects...

MikeC

5BBC334E-53AE-4E5E-8CAB-CDACAF3D7F2C-792-00000069043F84AD_zps96129aba.jpg

Me and my youngest boy. I've lost a few pounds since the pic but Im still just as ugly.

[S They said mugshot WB...........that looks like a Rodin sculpture sitting on a Cerulean Blue 1979 Kohler :D

With a boring and forgettable mug, I thought I'd make it a little more memorable. Plus what you don't see is that we were in the middle of unloading about 100 toilets and sinks from the back of a 38 GMC so we could load it on the trailer.

That's a Crap Ton of toilet.....!!!!

With a boring and forgettable mug, I thought I'd make it a little more memorable. Plus what you don't see is that we were in the middle of unloading about 100 toilets and sinks from the back of a 38 GMC so we could load it on the trailer.

Sorry.....couldn't resist.....

A snapshot of my wife, son and me Christmas of 09
My Daughter was across the room

attachment.php

Attachments

• 110_1583.JPG
    110_1583.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 133

Latest posts

Back