what i have been up to

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

He talks to the tiki gods!
Well Folks I have been away for a long time, the weather broke here so i have been really busy getting my shop built so that I can bring all my projects home to stay. Its 30 by 50 ( the biggest the wife and budget would allow) and I am doing it all myself, I just came in from out side where I just got the first sheet of ply wood on the roof, hope to have the rook all done this week. takes a long time when you are doing it by yourself.

any way i thought that I would give you guys an update on what I was up to.

Pablo

Attachments

• DSC01228 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01228 (Medium).JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC01902-1 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01902-1 (Medium).JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC01929 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01929 (Medium).JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC01934 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01934 (Medium).JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 97
Nice..! I built my shop years ago by myself,, its allot of work but it sure saved some money,, I did allot of trading with a few contractors, for the wiring and garage doors,, stem wall,, that helped too, Congradulations..:D

You are the man! Not only building the shop but landscaping around it as you go.

Congrats!!!

I've been wondering where you've been too Pablo. I remember you well from KB and that was a long, long, time ago! Good to see you back with us.

Thunder1

Glad to have you pop back in, pablo. That shop's going to be killer. Stay in touch with us here.

Pablo, i hate you......just kidding,, i want a shop like that too. I still have not got shirts done but i have not forgot about you, still have the drawing you did for me hanging by my desk. looks like a killer shop, just think of all the projects you can build in there.

thanks

Thanks Guys

As soon as i go to nights at work i will work on some more art for the page, I still have a list of guys I have to make art for.

Pablo

Nice!!!

Pablo,
Very nice shop!!! The thing I've noticed about shops is... it's incredible how fast they get filled up with junk.. er... cars & stuff!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Very nice shop I know you will be glad to get it done so you can enjoy it

I am Soooooo jealous!

Nice build :D and more to the point imagine the 2builds to come...

Welcome back we missed you.

more progress

well my shop has an inside and an outside LOL hope to roof it this week. man i cant wait to bring all my babies home to stay. ive got projects the wife hasnt even seen yet, she will be so happy to see all those rusty car parts yeah!

Pablo

Attachments

• DSC02211 (Medium).JPG
    DSC02211 (Medium).JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Back