what is your oddest hauling device?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfg455

The Hot Rod Cop
I forgot I was picking up a BBC iron cylinder head from the machine shop. I figured they wouldn't put racks on the bike if they didn't want me to haul stuff right?

Attachments

• bike head.jpg
    bike head.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 148
ok, Charley beat me! I have not yet put a trailer hitch on my geezer glide!:D

Okay not exactlly an odd hauling device, but given the load, it may qualify, my 16' car trailer hauling 25' machine skid and crating material, my 15 year olod, 6'2' 195 lb. son how in his own words "ain't afraid of sh!t" was pretty nervous as we made the 25 mile trip at a whopping 30 mph MAX!

Attachments

• lumber-2.jpg
    lumber-2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 62
  • lumber.jpg
    lumber.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 40
  • lumber-3.jpg
    lumber-3.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 43
:confused: This is not me however a buddy of mine took this pic the other day at the equipment company of someone else.
It's a 750 Case dozer the ol boy loaded on a dual axle single wheel trailer with a 6" I-beam gooseneck and pulled it with a 1 ton Dodge dually.
He said the main rails moved up and down 10" as he went over dips in the road!!:confused:
This is Hillbilly move!:eek:

Attachments

• dozer.jpg
    dozer.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 53
  • rcoon_fiddl.gif
    rcoon_fiddl.gif
    18.9 KB · Views: 14
  • aligator.gif
    aligator.gif
    16.8 KB · Views: 7
I dont have a picture, but mine would have to be a bicycle, rode 2 miles o the parts store to buy a new carb, fuel lines and spark plugs/wires, and some tools and other goodies. the parts store guy thought it was funny when i loaded up a 80+lb backpack and rode the bike home

o and almost forgot towing my tbird-4600 lbs with my 50 hp honda civic, that was fun, we hit 45 once in 5 miles

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back