What the heck is PeopleofWalmart.com?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpyoldman

What the heck is PeopleofWalmart.com?

You know that creature you spot every time you go shopping at Walmart? That’s People of Walmart. It’s like spotting the loch ness monster or Bigfoot except, since it’s Walmart, way more common. Take a picture of it then tell us about your creature and your spotting.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

ENJOY :D:D

This is just some of the things on that site....

Attachments

• 300.jpg
    300.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 221.jpg
    221.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 295.jpg
    295.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 23
That site is hilarious! :D I posted a picture a long time ago of a local guy who has a car like the one with stickers all over it. I have no idea what he is protesting but he has crime tape and all kinds of signs on the car. A while back he bought a new car and it is now decorated the same way! :eek::D:D

It's a lot like the one on that site.

295.jpg

Don

I'm glad to see that there are people like that at other wallmarts and not just the one I go to ! I still wonder everytime I go in wallyworld "when did it become acceptable to wear pajama pants out in public over the age of 4 or 5 " ?

Man Grumpy, I just wasted an hour of my life:eek:, But they were funny!:D:D...I think I've seen some of those in our local Wallyworld.......CR

Lady on interviewed on the local news: "I like the Dollar store. It's close and I don't have to get dressed up like 'm going to Wal Mart or somethin.

Apparently the Dollar Store has even better clientele!

I dorve by a VERY large woman in a tank/shorts combo trying to start a pushmower once - I tried, but I couldn't stop looking...

.... it was like watch a train wreck in slow motion.

Same thing happened looking through that site. These ppl are allowed to vote!?!

I wonder if this guy would haul a car from CA for me? Maybe 2 or 3?
2505.jpg

Latest posts

Back