what ya think?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flowmaster tech

i know i know its not a rat rod but i was really stoked to be apart of this build we at flowmaster are sponsering this bike for the bonniville salt flats. bubbs week it should set the record next year for fastest pushrod motor.. i just thought it would be something diff u guys might like[;)

Attachments

• Eric Bennett.jpg
    Eric Bennett.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Ken & Evan.jpg
    Ken & Evan.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Saltflat bike.jpg
    Saltflat bike.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 42
  • SFB 6.jpg
    SFB 6.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 38
got a brother that wrenches a vette and a old flathead harley at b-ville, last time i talked to him about b-ville he said the vette did a spin out at about 250mph. had some pics of both but don't know where their at. maybe he can send me some more.

some specs

the motor is a 149 cubic inch ss and it does not have any mufflers but it runs a unique exhaust system.. it has a 100inch wheel base 6 speed tranny that shifts by compressed air held in the frame it supposed to make around 300hp not sure on tourque thats just what the guys at ss are claiming. they took the bike for the first shake down run it ran 210 but gernaded the tranny and the record is 183. so next september will be the next run and we will get it...

Latest posts

Back