Whats up from South Dakota.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone hows it? thought I would drop a quick note and give some quick info. My name is LesterB, and I dig old cars. My current ride is a 48 pontiac silverstreak, with the typical fun stuff. camaro sub, chev big block. its kind of a mut. Part 47 olds, 48 pontiac. 50 buick, and whatever else that stolen, donated. or borrowed. And my 17 yaer old son is in the process of buildin a 54 ford customeline 2 door. Its got a 272 y-block and a three on the tree. he's got a ways to go, but he's on the right track. lookin forward to your experties and advise in the future.

Welcome to RRR, Lester. Sounds like you have a couple of nice projects. Now that you told us about them, yo'll have to let us see them. Post some pictures when you get a chance.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum... glad u found us & glad u got u're son wrenchin' already! Post some pictures when u get a chance & keep us in the loop on u're builds!

BoB

Welcome to the madness......I mean site.

You'll find LOTS of different directions on here. But with NO attitude.

I loved SD everytime I drove thru. I keep tell'n the wife we should move.

Ratty 46

How'd I miss this intro?! Glad to have ya. I've got a 48 Olds Dynamic that I'm gonna start into this spring and I'm re re-building a second time, my 292 Y in my 63 F100 right now.

Let's see some pics man!!!

Latest posts

Back