Whats up from Texas.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroJohnny

Well you guys have another new member here. I got the itch to build or buy another car so here I am. I currently own a couple of old bugs. 57 oval that will be a resto mod with a big motor I am building and a 61 that is mostly original but slammed and fast. My first imports. But I prefer American iron. So I am on the search for either a complete ride or something easily build-able to be completed. I really like the coupe, sedan or trucks pre 33. Basically a roof. Chopped ect.. Unpainted of course. I really like the old rust bucket look with clear coat only to protect it. I went to the Fathers day show in Austin Sunday and there was a chopped truck that I absolutely loved. That's what fired me up to do this. Has to be pretty cheap though and not lined with gold pinstripe. LOL Unless I can sell my bugs to help pay for it. Trades are welcome too.

So I hope to have something on the road soon. See you guys later.

Johnny

Thanks. I hope to be on the road soon with a nice ride. My wife LOVES the idea. :) Actually she has already started her work out routine to get that pin up girl body and look to go with the car. I think she is kind of excited about it really. Which is a bit scarey now that I think about it.

Will do, I'll get them as soon as I can. I am pulling the 61 motor today to go through it again. So might be next week. And there isnt much to look at right now on the 57 except a rebuilt pan.

Howdy from another VW builder. Post pictures when you can and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Latest posts

Back