What's up with killbillet

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG-JIM

I went to http://www.killbillet.com/index.php and registered a few days ago and they never activated my membership.:( Now I can barely get the site to come up & when it does it tells me I dont have permission to do anything. Anyone else on that site & having trouble?[S

They and all the other forums have spammer problems,so they delete a lot of new registers and you have to retry.Been like that for a while ,there is a post about it from the moderator.
There are already posts on here about it also.

I tried to register over there a year or so ago and never could get them to complete the process so I blew it off and never went back. It might be spammers right now, all the boards have been deluged with them.

Same problem

I tried to register with them 3 times about a month or two ago. 1 never completed the process, and two of them came back with messages that they denied my registration, so I just blew em off myself..

If you have a gmail email they won't register you. Also fill out your profile when you register. I admin several forums and any account with a blank profile gets deleted.

I tried the first time to register and they said no.Then a little while later I tried again and the admin. let me in as a member but,when I went to post on the site a message was gievn to me that I was NEVER going to be able to post on the site.I know of one other person that they turned down.Its ok that I am not a member of that site because I am very happy with RRR.That other site is just drama that I dont need.

spammers

i get over 100 spams a day how can you stop it? or can you you ? i have spam turned up as high as ican go still get them. gotta be away

i joined KB a while back and it was the same thing. took me about 2 weeks of trying on and off to get an account...:(

I did fill out my profile

And it still came back twice denied. I also tried to send the admin a letter (not sure if it was a monitored email or not tho). There should have been no reason for a denial, unless it was just a private invitation only club (which in that case, I wouldn't want to be a part of anyway). Those tend to be very judgemental and snobby. So, I just blew it off. I have never been one to force myself into a place that wasn't interested in what I had to contribute.. Just sayin. [S

Ya Gmail they kicked me right back...:confused: Gave them another email address now just been waitin & waitin & waitin....:( I'm going from upset to just plain annoyed.:mad: I don't have time to jump through hoops just to talk to like minded individuals. Probably just go back & delete them all together. I just can't be bothered.

Who cares....your on the best forum for this type of vehicle right now. Bob does a heck of job with this place, and as far as I'm concerned this is the ONLY forum for (not only) rats, but about any kind of vehicle

Thanks again Bob!

There are a lot of same guys on both sites but the there are a lot over there that can't fit in here i.e. troublemakers. Some of the builds over there are a joke and and they just give to crap when try to give constructive criticism. Plus the Admin there is a total A-ho.

Your much better off here.

I also go over there from time to time. I just maily lurk and get info. I did post a thread about my T Bucket build ,but not one response. No biggy ,because this site offers more info and insight .

Ya I'll admit yous guy's are pretty kool. I spent some time on the phone today with Skull & I gotta tell ya he is one heck of a nice guy. I think I will be sticking around here for a while and to take a phrase from the "RRR Mod" they have been "vaporized" from my favorits.:eek: Sounds like there was too much drama there anyway. If I want drama there is always the old pork site.:D

One word...

You have dredged up in me some vitriol my friend...

One word...Killmullet

And on the S.C.A.M.B. every time I tired to answers someone's question about someone with the 40 years of technical knowledge and experience I have on the subject I got called a homo or a bum and an idiot by the same group of class clowns and had my posts and treads deleted and locked for instituting drama... when I never said anything bad just "leave me alone if you don't like me".
after a couple years of it I just threw it back in there face in spades till I got banned off.

I've been called Torch since I was 17. before that it was Greaser. I grew up on cars.
I think tread posters should have delete powers over anything anyone posts on their thread.

I'm going to lay something right out on the table...

Ironically I was unwillingly involved in a burglary when I was young when my friends uncle Paul(42) who was with us broke into a farmer's house and stole guns on an ordinary fishing trip. I did 2 years in prison for just being there. it didn't matter that I couldn't stop them, didn't go in, or participate. it didn't matter that I cooperated with the police either... I was there and that is that. The law does not care, they prosecute any way they can, whoever they can.
So I did 2 years in the joint with the reputation going in as a snitch. It wasn't easy getting respect. i had to earn it toe to toe favor to favor, secret to secret...
I got drunk on my 21st birthday off some hootch Boston, Gypsy, and the guys made in the kitchen for me from some v8 and baker's yeast... and I see these wanna bees acting like they are criminals and getting jailhouse tattoos to show everyone how baddass they think they are and I think about the real badasses... The rapists, murderers, robbers, and killers, men who would not fight you or mean mouth you...
They would strike you down in the blink of an eye if you asked for it...
And I remember how civil they were. And I remember how as long as they did not get into each others business, they treated each other.
I'm sure there are other prisons where it's different. It's probably different now with all the hollywood gang horsecrud... when I was in there were no gangsters...only Men.

You grow up being taught to respect and look up to certain authorities figures who end up walking on you and looking out for themselves.
It isn't until You've been locked up you can really see how upside down America has gotten. How what once was a free country has become a police state.
There isn't any clear distinction anymore between being in jail and being free. there are just increasing degrees of incarceration. You realize yes there are bad people but it's not like there are good and bad people...not like the public is trained to believe. You know the routine...good people do as their told and bad people get punished. If you don't do as your told your a bad person...
Legal and Illegal isn't the same thing as good and bad but that's how the public is raised up to follow.
The truth is that anyone...Is capable of any act... There isn't any such thing as a person who couldn't have done such a thing...anyone is capable of anything. Of any good, or any evil.

There are some really bad people who have never been punished and some really good people who have done a wrong thing or two, or people who have done no wrong but did do something illegal.

Now before you go getting all judgmental on me especially any self righteous law enforcement... know this about that glorious badge you worship.
I live clean and I don't do wrong
I grew up in a family of local police
I was stabbed in the chest in high school by a kid who said he would kill me and I told the administrators about the threat before hand.
The school and police department colluded to cover it up and refused to prosecute
to protect the administrators.
And I had to go back into class with the kid.
Just a few years after that I was thrown into prison for something I didn't initiate. I wasn't imprisoned for breaking into the house I was imprisoned for being a witness.

The authorities and powers that badge represents can be as corrupt as any crook in the joint and as above the law as the devil himself.
But the men that wear that badge and the work that they do to help people deserve the highest honor and I have NEVER disrespected that badge. Not on the street and not in the joint.
All I ask is don't disrespect me just because I have been in some trouble and we can get along.

Last edited:
I also go over there from time to time. I just maily lurk and get info. I did post a thread about my T Bucket build ,but not one response. No biggy ,because this site offers more info and insight .

I had a friend on the S.C.A.M.B. had a yellow t-bucket from Phucket Tailand. really nice guy drove it all over Asia. Said when he'd park next to a porsche or lambo the girls would flock on over to his car.

I was banned for life because I felt usig a beer bottle for a gas guage on a motorcycle could be a problem if you layed it down. So I found this site and have been happy ever since

Using a beer bottle for a fuel guage is a dumb ideer anyway.
Ya see..people only notice a beer bottle when it's either full or empty and any idiot can tell when their tank is full or empty without a guage.

There are good guys and there are idiots on every forum........even here

Get over it....If you dont like a forum, dont go there. The end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back