Wheelies

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is another wheelie fav of mine.

Attachments

• camaro wheelie.jpg
    camaro wheelie.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 28
Wheelie city!!!

Wow... now that was a little scary... sure the guy in the other lane was freakin' on some of those!!!

BoB

Whoa!!!

Dude... now THAT's some serious wheelie action!!! I'd hate to b n the lane next 2 some of those guys!!!

BoB

This has been posted before, but check out this full bodied, full fendered, almost stock appearing 32 Ford puttin it on the rear bumper.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=63A9w8gZcLs[/QUOTE
That was at the 2006 Mooneyes Xmas Show, my favorite show of the year. In 2007, it was so crowded track side, I couldn't get any pics. However, Mooneyes usually sells a video with music which is awesome.

I got an unasked for video in the mail from Hot Rod Mag. There is a shrot clip on it with Lil Red Wagon type wheel stander that has a roll cage over the top. The cage is built like a rocking chair. So the rig goes up and then all the way over onto the roll cage upside down and then rolls back onto all fours again.:eek:

I'm sure gastrick has this vid or at least a picture of the trick truck in question.:D

Latest posts

Back