Wheels Of Time Macungie, PA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoddingRon

A man in his natural habitat....a Studebaker
Coming up the end of August. Three days of fun for the whole family. Womens World, crafts area, kids games all weekend, and of course around 2000 cars for the big kids to enjoy.

A nonperishable food product gets a buck off the $8 spectator admission. ALL proceeds go to local charities. Last year was almost $80,000 donated to local charities along with almost 2 tons of food for the local food bank.

If your anywhere around Eastern PA August 26th through the 28th come check it out. If you have a car that is 1969 or older and has been modified (with more then a different set of wheels) we have one and three day registrations available, or if you just want to come and walk around, make sure you bring a camera...you won't be disappointed.

www.wheelsoftime.org or check us out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...eels-of-Time-Rod-Custom-Jamboree/259691977332

248512_10150196350792333_259691977332_7040643_3341705_n.jpg

Big update...Not only will Bruce Larson and Linda Vaughn be here all weekend. We just found out "The Fonz" (Henry Winkler) will be here on Saturday the 27th!!!!

Sorry guys...I messed up (AGAIN!) The Fonz AKA Henry Winkler will be at the show on SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

Not Saturday like I originally posted....my bad

Back