when did we get an advertisement viedo on youtube

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hotrodron

No... Hotrodron made that! He asked me if it was ok & I said sure... why not. I should have posted it at the time but I was under the weather. I think it's awesome!!!

and we got reviewed.... i think he liked your work tripper and bonehead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV_v72tcYzQ

I don't know who this guy is though!

BoB

Well, not sure of what his review means, if anything. :D The only way you can tell if a particular forum is for you is to get involved and give it some time. We have seen lots of people come on here who tried to make changes (not GOOD changes either) and they generally realize they don't like the rules and feel of it and they move on.

What that guy missed was that we are an eclectic mix on RRR......some of us are new to this hobby, some are not, some like em rusty, some like shiny, etc, etc. However, we all like and respect one another and put our differences aside because we like hanging out with our buddies on here.

He must have gotten a lot of good out of being here though, as the wagon turned out bitchin'. :D I think he gave us two thumbs up. [cl

Don

Latest posts

Back