Where did Joe Halford go ?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, where do they go Flat, and the list goes on and on. Then there are the ones that just do an intro and never come back. 6000 members and 30 participate. :confused: It is just incomprehensible to some of us that anyone would lose interest in the old car hobby.
423603-2.gif

Wasn't Joe going to school and working some crazy hours? or maybe I have him mixed up with someone else. I know that onequick26 hasn't had a computer for a couple of years now. If he did he'd be here all the time.

I tend to back off the PC during the summer. And a lot of guys do an intro and/or a few posts, but just lurk mostly. Gotta figure, you can't see a lot of the purty pictures if you're not a member.

Yep, where do they go Flat, and the list goes on and on. Then there are the ones that just do an intro and never come back. 6000 members and 30 participate. :confused: It is just incomprehensible to some of us that anyone would lose interest in the old car hobby.
423603-2.gif

31 E-man...don't forget me[S

I have not seen him around here in a long time. He might have moved over to a truck or corvette forum.

Last Activity: 07-14-2009 04:51 PM

I'm sorry i dont post much any more either guys ,all i do is work and when i do get a day off i wanna spend it on my bucket or with my wife and kid .
But i do miss getting to post more . i fill like ive mised out on a lot ,but ,not much i can do right now to change things???[S
that chevy truck web sight is a goodn though flat !

Latest posts

Back