Where have you gone Charley Davidson?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Farm

Ol school snake charmer!
smiley-65.gif
Haven't heard a peep from Charley for going on two months :confused:

One of his last threads was about how no one paid any attention to his posts. Maybe he got angry![S. No one pays any attention to me either, including my home life. But I still keep on talking! !!!![cl

One of his last threads was about how no one paid any attention to his posts. Maybe he got angry![S. No one pays any attention to me either, including my home life. But I still keep on talking! !!!![cl

I have the same problem sometines [S

Yep, me too.....

Nobody pays attention to me either, but I just can't shut up..... :D

May be with all this talkin he might not be able to get a word in edgewise :confused:
Did someone say something ?
Guess not [S

was someone talking bout me, my ears where burning,,, uh that also may be all the tack welding with no helmet on ,, and eyes closed!!! , so many folks dont post anymore,,, i am guilty also,, but mostly because i stay busy,, with aproject,, then its done and i forgot to take pics and anyways wheres charley? what was we talking about? who said that?

did i say all that,, or was it just in head talking out loud?

Hey Charlie, good to hear that you're still alive and kicking, sorry to hear about the dodge and your misfortune, keep fighting the good fight brother.

Latest posts

Back