Where to get parts, 46 dodge truck?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a little out of the way but I'll still come and get it. Last time I was in that state I got a $250.00 speeding ticket.

If we can't put a deal together, I'll PM you. What about this one in NC? 413/4spd/$5000 Joe, 540-556-5349. Super nice guy and a great truck, just not quite for me.

Attachments

• 00H0H_fVyBOaarZ3o_600x450.jpg
    00H0H_fVyBOaarZ3o_600x450.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 13
As was mentioned above Andy Bernbaum is a good source. I also use Roberts Motor Parts. I used Bernbaum or Roberts for my weatherstrip and other door parts, I don't remember which one.

They're a little pricey but check AMS Obsolete too. For general parts don't forget your local NAPA, they have a lot even for these old trucks.

Also I use Vintage Power Wagons for my civilian 1/2 T '55. You can match up a lot of parts. Somebody mentioned shopping around other brands too - I've found many odd parts at Kaiser Willys for my Dodge.

Bob

If we can't put a deal together, I'll PM you. What about this one in NC? 413/4spd/$5000 Joe, 540-556-5349. Super nice guy and a great truck, just not quite for me.

Too shiney and tall for me. I'm looking for one like you're considering.
I think that is the best looking pick up truck out there.
It may take me awhile but I will find one sometime.
I still need to finish the 48 dually I'm working on now.

Too shiney and tall for me. I'm looking for one like you're considering.
I think that is the best looking pick up truck out there.
It may take me awhile but I will find one sometime.
I still need to finish the 48 dually I'm working on now.

OK. I found another, much closer to home for me, but it's apart. Not bad, check it out. http://charlestonwv.craigslist.org/cto/4268445677.html I'm not interested in it.

Well, all is lost. While we were waiting on decent enough weather to trailer a car, he got a buyer. Good for him, OK for me, still have my 64.

Latest posts

Back