Wheres all the texas guys?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here i am, in Temple Texas between Waco and Austin. Our fearless leader Tripper is in Houston. Love Corpus been there many times on my way to Port Aransas. My Son cought a very large Hammerhead shark off the pier there last year and got tons of fines for disposing it the wrong way.

Welcome from NM even if you are from Texas. Just kidding I've got family all over Texas. We spend 3 weeks a year in Rockport area.

I'll be a Texan for a week next week, well almost. I'll be staying real close to the Texas/ Arkansas line and will probably be in Texas more then Arkansas for the best part of the week. Ill be on a mission to find another project to bring home.

OK...let me get this straight...

if you visit Texas, you become a Texan?? Cause if that is the case, I spend a fair amount of time in the Dallas Fort Worth area when I was stationed at Fort Polk La....so y'all better move aside...I'm a fixin to meander down the road.... :D....

Port Aransas, worked on a standby 130' boat, early 80's/late70's. Another lifetime ago. My Grandad was from Kountz/Silsbee. Welcome to the forum and what kind of project are you going to do? Later--John T.[P

Latest posts

Back