White rats...got any??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schine

i was searching in the web and i couldn't findany, do you guys know, or own a flat white rat rod? i believe it would look cool, what do you think?

if you have, let the pics come....

its weird when internet doesn't give you answers... D:

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but here is a friend of mines truck. It is bagged in the rear so it is a little lower than ride hight.

Attachments

• 100_0520.JPG
    100_0520.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 77
Not ratty either but my fav white truck! [cl

BoB

Attachments

• White truck front.jpg
    White truck front.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Kool white truck.jpg
    Kool white truck.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 27
I have allways thought that white one dragfink posted up is a really nice looking truck...

Well... kinda

this wasn't originally a flat white, but it's the original paint & patina that time has made it a flat white finish now.

5680_100348339980965_100000173975723_7450_2927772_n.jpg

i think white just depend on the car - and type of white.
i would think a nice antique off white or creme would be great
especially on an late 20s - 30s sedan or coupe.

i think white just depend on the car - and type of white.
i would think a nice antique off white or creme would be great
especially on an late 20s - 30s sedan or coupe.

exactly, i mean, we can call em'.... Lab rats, from now onl any rat rod that's white, either original or or with white primer on, i think they look neat !!

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but here is a friend of mines truck. It is bagged in the rear so it is a little lower than ride hight.

yeah, you hitted the spot, i want to see more cars like this, i think the white Lab Rats look very nice, cause, it's way more ususal to go flat black or green primer on this type of cars, thanks!

Latest posts

Back