White super Mustang truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickBright

Picked up a couple of old White Super Power cabs this weekend. The pictured one is a sleeper cab. Pretty straight old truck. The Whites have a low cab profile. The second truck is a regular cab truck. Thinking on what I want to do with the sleeper cab. Seller had 5 White cabs all pulled off the chassis's. What I think is really cool about this cab is how narrow it is in front and then is stretched for the sleeper behind the seat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 85
Here is the regular cab. Well crap about the time I think I've figured out posting pictures on this damn I phone it's turned.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 39
Put the sleeper cab on a 1 ton frame and build a ramp truck /hauler, put te single cab on a home built frame and build a rod out of it, then you can haul the rod on the sleeper truck!

Easy, right? What are you waiting for, get started! [ddd:D:D:D

Put the sleeper cab on a 1 ton frame and build a ramp truck /hauler, put te single cab on a home built frame and build a rod out of it, then you can haul the rod on the sleeper truck!

Easy, right? What are you waiting for, get started! [ddd:D:D:D

I like your thinking. I do have a 2 stroke 6v92TA Detroit/RoadRanger and a Freightliner Chassis (mid size Freightliner Bus/RV chassis) 22.5 rims. It was headed for a different project but that was before I found this sleeper cab White.

Detroit in the hauler and 5.9 12 valve Cummins for the rod. I actually use to haul my '65 Dodge pickup on a D500 Dodge ramp truck. The ramp truck went down the road but the '65 is still my daily driver.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back