Who drives they're rat rod on a daily bases?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of picking this.......

IMGP0517.jpg

............up in 2 days, I planned on using it as a daily driver, what do you think?

who uses they'res as a daily driver?

if not why? because its to loud? or something else?

Drive mine on a daily basis... unless it rains (against the law in WA state). It's not quiet but is economical...

CDNparade-1.jpg

here is my daily driver but I only have about one mile to get to work. We load up in it to go to lunch and to the parts store and things like that

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 41
I cruise my 59 Ford Custom 300 as often as humanly possible during the summer months. People ask me when I am going to replace the inline six with a V8, I just tell them that the little beast gives me 23 to 25 to the gallon and can smoke the tires at will in first and reverse, a V8 isnt needed.

I cruise my 59 Ford Custom 300 as often as humanly possible during the summer months. People ask me when I am going to replace the inline six with a V8, I just tell them that the little beast gives me 23 to 25 to the gallon and can smoke the tires at will in first and reverse, a V8 isnt needed.
good point. why switch to a V-8 when its not needed.

i drive mine all the time!

I drive mine every all the time i drove it last winter without heat the ol 'flathead kept me warm inside the car i stopped at the gas station for coffe some tell me that i'm krazy be cause i drive it too much u know what said i love my car!!!:D

Well guys, looks like I wont be getting the truck, I had to fly out to Hawaii on a family emergancy this morning so the money I was going to use went to the plan trip here.

I drive mine all the time unless it bad weather. I have driven it in the rain a few times,I will dry :D.
Tim

Attachments

• HPIM1063.jpg
    HPIM1063.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Back