who got whumped again?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CR55

It's just a little surface rust!
Snowed here .....again...when will it ever stop? Seen the BIG storm coming across the states on the weather map. Who else got hit? We only got a few inches, but its enough to screwup our roads and the goofballs who drive on them! :D...CR

We in S. Mn only got 5" but it's rain/snow/sleet and now it's all froze ! People driving too fast on the interstate are loosing it and are found in the ditch on their tops . 304 accidents in 24 hrs. statewide. Twin cities got 18" !

Man, I really envy you guys. It is starting to get hot here again for the year. Been in the low 80's all week and they say this is going to last for a while now. :p

Don

Supposed to be in the negative numbers closer to the weekend. Ya it would be nice to be warmer.

But you guys in the warm places have way too many people for me, not to mention creepy crawlers, spiders as big as your head, lots of people, snakes, too many people, alligators, too many people, hurricanes, too many people, high crime, too many people, high humidity, too many people, multiple Walmarts, too many people.

three inches this morn, all said I don't think we have had that bad of a winter, especially compared to some of you folk.
80's in Florida sure sounds nice, but when it's cold you can always put on more clothes, and stand next to the wood stove, when it's to hot/humid there are only so many clothes you can take off, plus it's harder to sleep at night.
Hate being cold, but I can go out in it, verses hot.

Yep, you are right. When it gets real hot down here we have to go to clothing optional beaches, just to get some relief. Tough life, I tell you. :eek::p:D Give me that white stuff any day.:rolleyes:

Don

10" here...

Sunday night, Monday morning it dropped 10" of snow here..... heck.. I had just seen my grass from the thaw on Saturday.... now they're talking about another 3 to 5" by Thursday..... I'm sick of snow..... :mad:

Latest posts

Back