Who owns this truck.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
I was just digging this picture up to post on a different forum and got to wondering if any of you know this truck. The picture was taken several years ago at a Chickasha swap meet. I think the guy was from Missouri. He was gathering parts for another build. It would be interesting to see what it turned out to be.

ford57hood015.jpg

I've seen him at Springfield and Oklahoma City... Maybe even down here once, but I can't remember his name. Can't forget that ride and the trailer though.

I saw this truck in a old issue of Old Skool Rodz. I believe it was based on a Datsun truck chassis, a straight 6 cylinder Chevy motor and what is left of a mid to late 1920's sedan cut down to look like a club cab truck cab. From the magazine article it was a real work of art and the guy drove it a lot. I would love to see it up close.
Nice to see it on the road still.
MikeC

I took that picture 5-6 years ago and I think everything you said is pretty accurate but I was thinking it was a Mazda B2000 chassis.
Model A sedan cut down to an extended cab pickup, bedsides were model T running boards, fenders were of unknown origin, hood was 2 hoods put together to get the length and the running boards the same. Wheels were rare GMC 15" artillery wheels.

Latest posts

Back