Whoohooo! Doing the dance..........

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Farm

Ol school snake charmer!
....I don't care what the groundhog says, I don't care what the Farmers Almanac says and I don't care what the Wooly Worm says!! These two lovely things just popped up by the corner of my garage and I'm taking that as a sign of SPRING [cl[cl[cl Sick and tired of snow and ready for some sunshine:D
Feb11Large.jpg

really?
excited about flowers?
on a rat rod site?:confused: it has been a long winter! I don't trust when the photo was taken. truth is I'm envious, to much snow here to see the ground.

I remember living up North and those first few days when it looked like Spring was happening were like being born all over again. Spring is the very best season IMO. Glad to see you are finally getting some relief from the cold stuff. :):)

(Now maybe some of the snowbirds will start heading back North so we can get around on the roads again and not have one hour waits at every restaurant! [cl:D)

Don

really?
excited about flowers?
on a rat rod site?:confused: it has been a long winter! I don't trust when the photo was taken. truth is I'm envious, to much snow here to see the ground.

Got Rust has a point, the wife walked past and saw the pic and wanted to know when I became interested in flowers? I'm new here but doesn't this place have rules on inappropriate pictures! Ha...have to say I'm grinnin like a Billy Goat chewin on a Pine Cone too, bring on the cruising!

Latest posts

Back