Who's snowed in for Christmas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gearhead10

Man has it been snowin here. Biggest snowfall that I can remember for several yrs. As I'm writin this I look out the window and can barely see my neighbors house:eek:. Anyway, instead of seein the inlaws Christmas eve and today, me and the family have had a Christmas of our own right here at home while snowed in. I know its a pretty big system so I was wonderin who else is havin a snowy day today. Pretty soon we will be watchin some movies and I can play with my boy and his hotwheels he got from Santa:D

Got snow, 6 to 8 inch, wind avg at 41 mph. can see 50 to 100 yrds. I live NW South Dakota. NWS say's another day or two??

It got a hi of 43 here today and has been droppin' to 20 at night a skif of snow from the last storm AHHH life in the desert!!!!!

got snow here ..lots of it ..

Attachments

• SNOW STORM 001.jpg
    SNOW STORM 001.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 11
  • SNOW STORM 003.jpg
    SNOW STORM 003.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 10
Been snowing off and on for three days. Best guess is a little more than a foot and a half total. About 20 miles north west of Minneapolis, MN. Can't wait till summer so I can fill the hot tub again.

Attachments

• Random 119.jpg
    Random 119.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Random 085.jpg
    Random 085.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Random 076.jpg
    Random 076.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Random 122.jpg
    Random 122.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
As my dad would say..." it is colder than a frog" here.

Record cold for the month of December, and one close to record snow storm too.

"If we make it through December........"

We had 9 " in last few days but we're getting around fine. wanted to go to central Nebraska but I 80's closed at Grandisland (for 80 miles)
Will try to head east tommorrow.
my folks and brother in Oklahome are even snowed in.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

We got about 12 -16 inches here last week. Had snow for Christmas and now it's raining, so most of it is melted![cl......I hate winter! ...........CR:D

Yep mostly rain here in far eastern Iowa. Turned to ice yesterday and now snow on that today. I-80 looks like it may shut down again.

"If we can just make it through December...." January is usually worse for us! - below zero temps and more snow.

Been snowing off and on for three days. Best guess is a little more than a foot and a half total. About 20 miles north west of Minneapolis, MN. Can't wait till summer so I can fill the hot tub again.

Winter is the absolute best time for hot tub'n. Put on a winter cap, and hop on in, put just a couple beers in the snow beside ya, not a bad way to spend an evening. Although the electric bill can take a bit of a hit...

oklahoma only got 14 inches and shut down the town on christmas eve,The roads are starting to clear,And all i can here at night is the sound of the eletric meter!!

Winter is the absolute best time for hot tub'n. Put on a winter cap, and hop on in, put just a couple beers in the snow beside ya, not a bad way to spend an evening. Although the electric bill can take a bit of a hit...

Yup winter hot tub'n is very cool. The electric bill is the reason we drained it for the winter. It cost to much to keep the water above 95 when it's below 32 outside.

Its been raining here for the past couple of days. Last night we got a few inches of snow, and now have a lot of ice. Made the drive in to work a lot of fun

Yesterday was in the mid 50's and sunny. But you guys in the snow can still go crusin'. Just bundle up and go for it.

SnowMonster1.jpg

Latest posts

Back