Why Rat Rod Rules rules!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthman

Fascinated by rolling objects!
Tempe AZ on the corner of Oak and Southern
Ok... ok!!! I make the rules & I say... Let's Be Nice & move on!!!

Rat Rod Mod

stop.gif
Just be cool.

people here

l like it 'couse no one here is judgmental, a TON of knowledge, very friendly, the humor, good people, some of the most generous, willing to help and usually every one gets along, no one upmanship.

from the guys & gals who are just starting out and learning to us old farts who know a lot, but not everything, hang out here.

many different skill sets and ideas blending together, that is what make us unique.

l feel welcome here anytime & l've felt that way from day one when l showed up and starting posting.

kinda feels like "home"

Later :cool:

Last edited:
Everyone's vehicle here looks like crap............and they are PERFECT! Lol.

I was just convincing a guy I met yesterday why he should not waste all the money restoring his 56 Chevy pickup. It was all original body (well Patina'd) and on a late model chassis jacked up. Perfect the way it is.
These days it just makes more sense to drive and enjoy the toys, and not spend tens of thousands only to end up having to baby it and wash it every couple of days to keep it shiny.

I'll play.
I love this place cause anyone can build what THEY want. NOT what the forum moderator SAYS they should build.
I've been part of some of the "other" forums and watched people get flamed for trying their hand at this hobby. That's what puts a bad taste in people's mouths and makes them change their minds. I can say that the encouragement from everyone here is what has helped motivate me to try it out. And now I love doing it, it has become a lifestyle for me.

And the cats are nice too :cool:

Latest posts

Back