Why would someone do this!?!?!?!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A person with a small mind, no respect for others or themselves for that matter, and most likely born to parents with the same qualities........this type of people seem to be multiplying at an alarming rate these days. :(

A person with a small mind, no respect for others or themselves for that matter, and most likely born to parents with the same qualities........this type of people seem to be multiplying at an alarming rate these days. :(
Our government is cultivating these type people and they will soon become the majority...if they haven't already.

Our government is cultivating these type people and they will soon become the majority...if they haven't already.

It really is a sad world we live in today, but the first two post of this thread speak with a lot of volume !!!

My grandfather tought me the meaning of the word respect using a willow tree branch it was NOT child abuse, it was a lesson in life I never forgot, I beleive I was six and I was old enough to know better !!!

Grrrr... I would have a hard time not beating the hell out of someone like that or running them over in my car...

Why the hell would someone do that... ?

That's why I have a video system on my property & ummmmm... my friend! He's lucky they didn't set his garage on fire too! [ddd

BoB

Destroying other people's property is never right. But just to take another side in the issue, I remember there were those types of kids when I was young (in the 60s). My own brother and some of his friends went on just such a rampage, stealing cars and wrecking them (funny thing is now he is a crotchety 63 year old with no tolerance for "punk" kids). And we knew the meaning of a good paddling at home. And quite possibly the owner was a crank who pi&&ed off some kids, still ain't right but who knows. I was renting a shop and shared the lot with the owner. One day we were standing there talking and he sees some kids picking apples off an old tree nobody ever bothered to pick. He yells. curses the kids and runs them off. I told him he was going to regret that. Sure enough, a couple days later all the windows were broke out of a VW van I had parked back there. Young boys and not too smart, we caught them right away because they were the same ones he ran off. But if he had just went out and been nice, told them to help themselves, maybe offered to loan them a ladder. Well, goodwill goes a long way and being an old sour-a$$ will make you a target. Still ain't right

We bought a trunk lid off a just restored 56 Pontiac in Melita Canada, on our round trip to get the 32 and 33 Pontiacs, he tried to buy it and when they wouldn't sell, he torched it.

Well, goodwill goes a long way and being an old sour-a$$ will make you a target. Still ain't right
something like this was going thru my mind too. Trying to come up with any explanation (not an excuse) as to why anyone would do something like this. Revenge is the only thing I could think of. But this is a terrible thing. :mad:

Wow! That one hit a cord with me. I haven't ever had anything like this happen to me, but you can hear the devastation in his voice.
Cars are family to some of us, and we're proud of them. To have someone do something like this is unspeakable :(

Wow! That one hit a cord with me. I haven't ever had anything like this happen to me, but you can hear the devastation in his voice.
Cars are family to some of us, and we're proud of them. To have someone do something like this is unspeakable :(

That's how I feel too!! This is just absolutly disgusting!! I feel so bad for him like you said you can hear it in his voice :(

Someone ever do that to me they had better wish the cops catch em before I do!

My thoughts exactly!!!! They'd never find the bodies!!!

Last week I saw a commercial for the new season of Overhaulin'. Chip Foose said words to the effect that, if you know anyone that deserves to have their car overhauled, contact the show. I think this gentleman more than deserves to have his car(s) on the show. Just a thought.

Mike s

Last week I saw a commercial for the new season of Overhaulin'. Chip Foose said words to the effect that, if you know anyone that deserves to have their car overhauled, contact the show. I think this gentleman more than deserves to have his car(s) on the show. Just a thought.

I agree with you this man needs our help getting his cars on the show, When is the show and what could the members of RRR do to make this happen, I am not voluntering anyone but me on here but maybe someone has an idea how to get this going.

I remember how ****ed I was when some punks knocked the glass outta my 84 Caprice. I bettin he's twice that upset.

Ya know its funny I don't remember people gettin off as easy fer maimin a horse........

Latest posts

Back