Why Zombie Cats Rule

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WktFupP.jpg

Got a new freind

Meet Greasy

greasy.jpg

Last year there were 3 ferals running around
I thought they were jsut visiting
I didn't know they wereliving in my car parts
They come to the windows at night to make sure my dog wakes me up

This year they were a tom a queen and 7 kittens
The neighbor was feeding them. I asked him if he was planning on taking any of them in he said no way. Getting them rabies shots and spay/neuter and maintaining a feral cat colony? No way
Send them to the shelter? No way

last year and this year they were happy to feed the buggers but wanted to take no responsibility for them

sooooo the whole mess of wild fearless sob's got trapped and released in the woods near the raailroad tracks about a mile from the packing houses. either they do theor best and last a year or two or the foxes do fine this winter
either way they live a wild cats life and I don't have to watch my back or worry about rabies when I'm under a car.

But there were 2 that were the runts... last to come out last to eat first to hide that were pretty meek and did not hiss or fight the cage.
One got out of the larger kennel while I was getting greasy in
After 3 days of getting used to things around here she was still pretty skittish but after a towel capture and a scruff let me give her a bath
Once she figgured out I was warm and had food she got pretty freindly

Bob was ****ed at me for getting rid of them His wife was thankful.
I thought I had run all the options past him what we could do with them over a full year already...
I was still wondering why he was mad when it came out he said "Mike, those cats wern't hurting a thing living at your place"
I had to laugh and say absolutely not! 3 last year, 8 this year... What's next year with 4 or 5 females and 3 or 4 toms? Im not going to be the cat hermit of South Omaha.
Noooooo way
So anyways...took right to the litter box and isn't ****ing anywhere that might P me off

I currently have my fourth "tortie". My first was given to me by a friend who found her in his above ground swimming pool pump. She had fallen in and got her tail caught in the pump inlet. She was with me for 18 years. One of the best cats I ever had. Tortoise shell calicos have a personality all their own. My second one came from the next door neighbor. Her cat crawled under my house to have her sixth or seventh litter. They didn't care either. Me, being a cat lover, could not bear letting them come to harm. Got all the kittens (except for the tortie) farmed out, the "momma cat" spayed, and all was well in the 'hood.

Single life would be pretty boring without my 2 stupid cats. Both spayed females. The older one is the queen of England and the younger one (who was a feral kitten) is like a biker chick.
Z

the tom and the old queen cam eback. sent them on a long trip this time
One of the year olds is pregant so I built a cage out in the garage for now till I see if she settles down enough for the house. Didn't want to send her out to the farms in her condition
i was wondering why the flies were so bad her last year. 8 cats burying shift
all around my house

I know the feeling with that. Although I don't have any cats, I have two dogs. One every night at around 1:30-2Am insists that he gets under the blankets with my wife and I. I am never impressed with this. A cold nose on your side and him shaking the bed as he tries to flip up the blankets is not fun.

Latest posts

Back