Why Zombie Cats Rule

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor cat. lol

y2NsObg.gif

Instead of her family filming it, they should be beating her little butt bright red. :mad: Some people should not have pets.

I see no humor in that one.

Don

Had a stray come here a couple of years ago, last August she had a litter of 6 kittens in the shop under the wood planer. Fortunately for her it isn't used much anymore.

She abandoned two of them, one at two weeks and the other at three. One didn't make it but the other did, that's him on the left. The other one in this photo is one of the remaining five.

This is the rest, they live upstairs in the shop. Mother cat is near left with three kittens and one top right from a litter a couple of years ago.

Haha, that bottom picture couldn't be funnier ! :D Between my two Sons and me, we have 5 at our homes and we feed a feral cat at our shop every night for the past 4 years. A couple of years ago, she was pregnant so we trapped her and moved her into our shop office to have the kittens.

She was in there for about 6 months and we had her spayed so she will not be having kitten after kitten, but the litter she had were the cutest little guys we have ever seen. We were able to adopt all of them out with no problems.

I wanted to keep this little guy in the worst way, but I was turning into the crazy cat lady!

Don

Latest posts

Back