Wife Prank

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Reason 4

This is too funny, they are from here in Alabama and this guy was going to teach his wife how to "properly" handle a gun, he told her not to mess with it while he went to go get something and this is what happened.
I can't stop laughing! :D
Flat and I saw this on Jay Leno last night while trying to go to sleep, needless to say it took us a while to get to sleep from laughing so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuYlBGDeT24

Lucky!

That's funny but he's lucky she didn't pull the tigger & shoot their house or the video camera!!! Now THAT would have been funny!!! :D

BoB

That's a riot!! :D:D But the guy has a serious lesson to learn.......NEVER TEACH A WOMAN TO HANDLE A GUN......you ladies are dangerous enough without packing heat!!!:eek::D:D

Don

Now that he's shown her how to handle the gun,.... is she going to show him how to handle a mop, to clean up the deck floor?:eek::D

Well, I think every woman needs to know how to handle a gun and be comfortable with it so she can protect herself, I have known and been shooting since I was 18, ask Flat how well my shooting skills were a few weeks ago when we went to practice....:D, I was proud! 3 in the chest, 1 on the forehead and 1 on the shoulder.....:D

I have showed so many people that video at work and everytime I see it I can't help but to bust out laughing! What I can't figure out is why in the h*ll did she smell it? :confused: Strange, but still funny!

roflmao !!!!! Actually, my wife can handle a gun probably better than me. She's a farm girl, cops daughter & I'm a city boy. Plus she spent time in the Army, too. I just hide the ammo from her. :D

Latest posts

Back